Need a Dental Crown? It May Take Only One Visit!
In the past, getting a dental crown usually involved a two- to three-week process as well as more than one trip to the dentist’s office. Today, CEREC technology is available, which means you can be fitted with a beautiful, permanent restoration in just one visit to the dentist.
If you need a dental crown, ask your Bayside, VIC dentist about CEREC crowns.
How Does CEREC Work?
We create CEREC crowns with CAD/CAM technology, which takes an image of the tooth structure and fabricates a permanent crown restoration while you wait. You can say goodbye to unpleasant impressions, as well as multiple dental appointments.
What Does CEREC Mean?
CEREC is an acronym that stands for:
- Chairside—because we make crowns while patients wait
- Economical—there is no fabrication lab to serve as “middleman”
- Restoration—these effective restorations mean chewing is comfortable again
- Esthetic—CEREC crowns look natural
- Ceramic—no metal is used for these crowns
Benefits of CEREC Dental Crowns
Convenience is one of the most important benefits of a CEREC dental crown. Our Bayside, VIC dental patients appreciate same-day dental crowns because we take the impression and make the crown in one appointment.
There are others as well, including:
- CAD/CAM technology eliminates the need for messy impressions
- CEREC eliminates the need for wearing a temporary crown while you wait for your permanent crown
- CEREC crowns will match your tooth better than crowns fabricated in the lab
- CEREC crowns are ceramic, which means there is no black, telltale line around the bottom of your crown as with traditional crowns
- CEREC crowns are designed and fitted while you sit in the dental chair, so it is easily adjusted before you leave the office
- CEREC crowns are stronger than traditional dental crowns
Learn More about Same-Day Dental Crowns
Getting dental crowns in Bayside, VIC is easy—especially if you get a same-day CEREC dental crown. We invite you to reach out to arrange an appointment.